So what makes me qualified to advise you on competitive bidding and to offer support to your bid activities?
I have over 20-
- Aerospace and Defence with BAE SYSTEMS and Thales
- The Railway industry with Jarvis Rail
- The Financial Services industry with Norwich Union/Aviva
- Training and Development with Dynamic Learning Solutions
- Sporting Programmes
- IT & Digital Communications/Branding
I am also highly qualified in Law, including a MA in Business Law, giving me a perfect platform for contract management and negotiation.
I have provided full bid services in employed roles, and as a Freelancer, work that has allowed me to gain knowledge and experience in all aspects of bidding, including:
- End-to-end bid management
- Bid writing (technical, sales & legal)
- Bid finance/estimating
- Bid reviewing/Red Team reviews
- Presentation design and production
- Contract review and negotiations.
And then there's the websites
Turning hardcopy proposals into websites was the logical progression for me - I have run my own website and mobile app design agency since 2012. I've designed many sites for businesses of all types and all sizes across Europe. I have had client's in Switzerland and France, with their websites being multi-lingual.
Bringing my design creativity together with my years' of tender experience has opened up a new and exciting way to help customers stand out in the crowd when bidding in a highly competitive world.
Get in touch with me to find out how I can help you raise the bidding bar!